Ceramic coatings like Kevlar are liquid polymers that chemically bond to a vehicle’s paint, creating an additional level of protection. It’s a more comprehensive protective alternative than car wax, as it creates a semi-permanent to a permanent bond that does not need frequent reapplication.
A thorough application of Kevlar provides several notable benefits to keep vehicles looking like new.
The main ones are:
1. Ultraviolet Stability. Vehicles exposed excessively to the Florida sun often have paint that becomes dulled and faded. Applying a layer of coating results in protection pain on metal surfaces, which reduces the amount of oxidation that occurs due to UV rays.
2. Protection from Stains and Etching. Acidic contaminants can endanger your vehicle’s exterior. Kevlar can make your vehicle more resistant to staining and etching if you apply the coating in a timely manner.
3. Easy Cleaning. Even with highly efficient steam cleaning, you can still encounter swirl resistance on the surface of your vehicle. By applying our Kevlar coating, mud, grease, grime and other undesirable elements will easily wash off, providing not only paint protection but leather protection should you decide to apply it to cabin surfaces.
4. High Gloss. Let's face it, don't you love shine on our vehicle's exterior? Our Kevlar protection package can provide that. A thorough coating will add to the beauty of your vehicle's exterior, as it enhances its reflective properties.
5. Eliminates Water Spotting. Although swirl resistance is a major concern, so is water spotting. Drops of water usually contain some dirt and minerals and, as such, can leave marks on vehicle exteriors. Kevlar coating will prevent those spots from occurring.
6. Less Frequent Washings.
3 years Membership program for all car enthusiasts that want to keep their car showroom glossy and shine, and germ-free clean inside. Our membership is included professional protection installation and prepaid maintenance detailing for 3 years.
Read our Blog post about Ceramic Coating